Militia & 4X4 Show Billing Aquadrome April 13th-14th 2013

stewart

• Administrators

We will be having a Club stand at the Militia & 4X4 Show Billing Aquadrome April 13th-14th 2013!

Members of the Club get a entrance fee discount so you ticket should be £8 if you tell them on the gate your in the Jeep Owners club!

We have 2 passes Spare for the Club stand so if you wish to help at the show you can park on the stand and come in for free for the weekend!

http://www.billingshows.com/events/all-4x4-militaria-and-truck-show

There is a nearby Premier inn at around £39 per room for that night currently too if you need to stay over!

http://www.premierinn.com

Crow Lane, Great Billing,

Northampton, Northamptonshire NN3 9DA

T: 0871 527 8824*

F: 0871 527 8825

There are also is many other things to do on the site for the whole family with an indoor swimming pool on site too!

http://www.billingaquadrome.com/index.html

Free passes will be on a first come 1st serve basis ! Please make sure you can make it 100% before putting down your name!

Club Stand Helpers

• Stewart
  • Alison
  • Jules
  • Mark  - Sunday
  • Fil

Attendees let us know if your coming ! If you want to do something like a demo of you Jeep in the arena or get an interview ??

Take our Jeeps into the arena and have an interview on each one and the mods you have made! We all up for that? :glasses:

Arena

• Stewart
  • Alison
  • Jules
  • Mark  - Sunday
  • Fil

Show You don't have to let us know if you are just going to the show but be nice to know!

OFF ROAD COURSE:

•  
  • Stewart
  • Jules
  • Mark  - Sunday
  • Fil

Each lap is approx 45 mins

£15.00 for 2 laps and £10.00 for a further 2 laps

Couple of pic's from the Off road coarse ! and a Video!

2WW_1059.thumb.jpg.1a16772380e98145e3a865da7aa4d6c3.jpg

2WW_1071.thumb.jpg.7d311fc174a7b69608f5aac3af7c5ce5.jpg

• Platinum Member

Hi,

At the show is there going to be an off road course organised we can use on the two days?

If so i might see if I can free myself and come.

Fil.

• Platinum Member

Hi Stewart please put me on the list . Gladly help on the stand or go into the arena . On the Sunday. Keen to get another pop at the off road course again , will come Saturday if it will help in any way.

• Administrators

Hi,

At the show is there going to be an off road course organised we can use on the two days?

If so i might see if I can free myself and come.

Fil.

Yes it is  :icon_e_biggrin:

• Platinum Member

Stewart,

Please put me down, not sure yet what day or even both.

Fil.

Just received this email

Not long to wait now until the ALL 4X4 & MILITARIA SHOW, but this year we have decided to go that extra mile and bring you something NEW and very exciting !!!!

We are very pleased to announce that we have teamed up with 'RIDE Leisure' at Grendon Lakes, to offer you a challenging and exciting NEW off road course, the course has some awesome axle twists, impossible drops, mega ascents, brilliant water runs and of course... plenty of mud !

The course has bypass routes and is suitable for the novice right up to the most experienced driver, and is only a 10 minute drive away !!!

RIDE Leisure have lots of fantastic facilities that include: paint-balling, Hover Crafts, Jet -Ski's, Wake Boarding and much much more, they will be demonstrating some of this at the show, so come along and check it out.

http://www.billingshows.com/events

• Platinum Member

Myself and my husband Steve (46stm) will definately pop along on one of the days, not sure which one yet though.  :icon_e_biggrin:

• Administrators

Myself and my husband Steve (46stm) will definately pop along on one of the days, not sure which one yet though.  :icon_e_biggrin:

Great look forward to meeting you all!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

might be able to help out on both days  will know for sure later in the week :great: looking forward to the new course.

• Platinum Member

Just seen on their sites that Jeepey.Com are also having a stand on Site.

• Administrators

Not long now just over a week! Looking forward to seeing the new off road track!  :glasses:

69209_555671534483614_2044446531_n.thumb.jpg.e8043c39df03413f0fe00acb9aff5531.jpg

601367_555671614483606_2086659769_n.thumb.jpg.bd213e294edfd30345b75aec76af2c01.jpg

308722_555671507816950_767428995_n.thumb.jpg.e619a7335572b2e50bbe7f3a0fe3dcbc.jpg

406374_555671451150289_1974645785_n.thumb.jpg.a80c2db752d0e98622e5ea0f70d7ea32.jpg

• Platinum Member

Still hoping to get there Stewart. Not worried about  blagging a free pass, but can I get the Sport to the "stand" without one?

• Administrators

In when we September  was not a problem! But I can't be 100% sure this time? But I'm sure we can sort out something on the day!

• Platinum Member

That'll be good, just going to ring them to see if controlled dogs are OK!

• Platinum Member

That'll be good, just going to ring them to see if controlled dogs are OK!

Called, no problems, Alice can come as well!

• Administrators

Looks like the weather is improving for the weekend!  :great: Heatwave  :rofl:

• Platinum Member

tee shirt , shorts and flip flops it is then ,, or maybe sox and sandals when driving  :icon_lol:

• Platinum Member

:gasp: :icon_e_surprised: :rofl: :icon_cool: :icon_cool: :icon_cool: :icon_cool:

• Platinum Member

Still planning to come although thanks to the truly wonderful people at the Chelmsford Jeep dealership who have had the JK for a week before ringing me to say all work is done, then getting home to find the main reason it went in ie leaking oil cooler pipes, have not been touched, and the explanation was oh sorry we meant no they have not been done and there is no eta of when the parts will be in....it looks like we'll be in the TJ.

Jeeeez are people really that f'ing dumb....

Yes I had a heated chat with them...and going back at 9am tomorrow!!

Also very odd that they had to put 3 litres of engine oil in and my brake pads were 90% worn, funny I checked only a week ago....vivs commander was in last week, that also had no engine oil and brakes were 90% worn...what a coincidence! hmm

• Platinum Member

Just had a similar week , put my kj in to have a few jobs done mainly a re-chip and mapping to get her back rather too quickly with a load of excuses , and no re map or chip , never used to trust my cars to anyone else , seems I have to go back to doing it myself if I want things done properly , whats wrong with garages today  :diablo:see you sometime at Billing , Deffo Sunday , possibly Saturday , have to see what else the week brings,,, soon be the weekend  :great:

• Administrators

Still planning to come although thanks to the truly wonderful people at the Chelmsford Jeep dealership who have had the JK for a week before ringing me to say all work is done, then getting home to find the main reason it went in ie leaking oil cooler pipes, have not been touched, and the explanation was oh sorry we meant no they have not been done and there is no eta of when the parts will be in....it looks like we'll be in the TJ.

Jeeeez are people really that f'ing dumb....

Yes I had a heated chat with them...and going back at 9am tomorrow!!

Also very odd that they had to put 3 litres of engine oil in and my brake pads were 90% worn, funny I checked only a week ago....vivs commander was in last week, that also had no engine oil and brakes were 90% worn...what a coincidence! hmm

Wow annoying! How bad is the leak? We had the some on out Black JK too! But the leak was just a very slight one fortunately ! As they we're on back order and we had to wait a few weeks at the time! I am amazed it needed 3 litres of engine oil! I think the most I've put in between services is half a litre when it was fairly new! And usually now it only needs at drop at 48K! Not good  :grrrrrr:

PM me you Reg details and I'll see if I can get you at least a date on the part!  :icon_mad:

See you at Billing!  :icon_e_biggrin: