Hello

Dodders

• Platinum Member

Hi All,

Have just joined the Group having found it by chance.

I have a 2008 JK  Sahara Unlimited that I bought in 2009 with about 10k on the clock and I have absolutely loved every minute of owning her ..........her being "Ruby" named after her ruby red paintwork.

She's done 71,000 miles now and every one (well nearly every one) has been great fun. I was very close to trading her for a brand new JK last week but decided Ruby was just too good to part with.

Instead, I've ordered a few bits to give her a bit of a facelift.......which is how I came to find Jeepey Mart and then this Club/Forum. Looks like there are a lot of people on here who love their Jeeps as much as I do so looking forward to getting to know you.

Cheers

Dodders

Based - Near Basingstoke, Hampshire

• Platinum Member

Greetings.  :wav1 If you were able to make it to the meet in November at Yarwell there will be lots of people only too willing to give you ideas on how to spend money on Ruby  :icon_lol:

• Platinum Member

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Might try to make Yarwell .....and will be sure to wave to every Jeep I see from now on!  :icon_e_biggrin:

Dodders

• Platinum Member

Welcome from another Gary in Hampshire  (Alton Area)...don't see many JK's in these parts to be honest. But good to hear you also enjoy your Jeep as much as we do.

• Platinum Member

Cheers Gary....yeah Alton is just up the road.

Didn't think there would be another Gary D driving a Jeep around so close to home.

Could be a "single white female" situation.....Haha.

Thanks for the welcome mate......hope to catch up with you at some point.

:-)