ULTIMATE JK?

ntsms

• Platinum Member

IMHO there are a lot more "ultimate" JK's that are owned by numerous JOC members ....

.... but I'm not picking a favourite :glasses:

Seen this in person, I actually like everything but the grill and wheels, I think the arches actually work well with the bumpers ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member

Chris, I agree with the arches, they look good. Gotta wonder about the extra weight, as they are glued onto the originals! :icon_eek:

I am also not a fan of the Kahn grill, so keeping mine original.

Love the wheels and tires, as they are exactly the same as mine.

I was fortunate to have a good look around this (inside and out),, when at Kahn recently.

• Platinum Member

The grille is almost the same as the jimny, not my cup of tea tbh. The prices they charge are mental for the stuff they fit, we had a kahn with faulty drl and they were made in china..cheap as chips things cost a tenner at most..they are hundreds on the website. But as they say, each to there own, it is after all a jeep thing...

I think I would be slightly embarrassed driving this thing on the UK roads...I really don't get the whole Khan thing of sticking useless bits onto a beautiful body, but each to their own I suppose. I can read the headline, 'A Team invades Towcester Waitrose' when all I wanted was a few groceries.

• Platinum Member

It is a big boys toy box down there though, got my wheels from them and there as good as new 3yr on. Some are a bit ott not keen on the leather they do but as you say it's more wranglers to wave at.