Migrating from Jeepey.

j55ptk

• Platinum Member

Hello to everybody. My name is Tim and I am in Middlesbrough. I am an active Jeepey member or I was until I sold my TJ in July.

I have a new project but try as I might, I can't figure out how to post pictures. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

I look forward to meeting you all soon, Tim.

Hi Tim,

Welcome :great:

I use Tapatalk for the iPad and uploading is easy , you just hit the + sign and then the photo symbol.

If you using the forum from a PC under the dialogue box you type in is a heading " Attachments and other options" hit that the the attachment fields will appear, hit the "Choose File" button and this will let you select a photo from one of you directories to add to your post . There is a 10 photo limit. If your trying to use the web page through safari on a iPhone/iPad it's quite difficult to upload, better to use Tapatalk app I've found.

Regards Chris

• Platinum Member

Thanks for the help, I still can't manage it. I can get the photo I want in the box but I can't get it to transfer to my message.

I might have to go down the tapatalk route.

Who made computers so complicated?

Tim.

• Platinum Member

Thanks for the help, I still can't manage it. I can get the photo I want in the box but I can't get it to transfer to my message.

I might have to go down the tapatalk route.

Who made computers so complicated?

Tim.

Hiya Tim and welcome to the JOC  :wav1

All my posts are done from my phone and i find Tapatalk the easiest and quickest way to post pics up.  :great:

• Platinum Member

Thanks for the welcome and help. I am logged onto tapa talk now so will try to upload some pics later, Tim.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member

Thanks for the welcome and help. I am logged onto tapa talk now so will try to upload some pics later, Tim.

Here is my TJ that has just been sold to a chap on the Isle of Wight. No more offroading for this jeep, it is destined to spend it's life posing and being polished.

uploadfromtaptalk1443360562087.thumb.jpg.f90309ae82bdcb45920d431d254fd433.jpg

• Platinum Member

Here is my TJ that has just been sold to a chap on the Isle of Wight. No more offroading for this jeep, it is destined to spend it's life posing and being polished.

uploadfromtaptalk1443361003841.thumb.jpg.b2a81ab75811da30c9f7ab487d65f3bb.jpg

• Platinum Member

Here is what I replaced it with.

It should keep me busy through the winter. I will start a new thread to record my progress.

Tim.

uploadfromtaptalk1443364121668.thumb.jpg.d5c17ab48f1ef1a8e82b44d8489ae8f0.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1443364175511.thumb.jpg.74a80460c49b0bded362319e21838c29.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1443364215790.thumb.jpg.d6cd3a241a20d31f8d7531baffbf5227.jpg

• Platinum Member

Blooming ek Tim, looks like it could take several winters lol. But what do I know, driving a poser JK  :oops:

Welcolm BTW. Look forward to seeing the progress pics as you go along.

• Platinum Member

First of all: Welcome!

By the looks of it, you are already counting on the El Niño and the allegedly harsh Winter. If you can pull that restoration in 1 winter, I promise I will make a T-Shirt with a before and after and ask you to sign it for me!

Good luck and keep us posted.

Hugo

• Platinum Member

I can see you all love her too. A lick of paint, an engine, clutch, gearbox, cooling system, heater, complete wiring and electrics, steering, brakes, registering with the DVLA etc etc.

How hard can it be........ OK, finished for the jeepey Jam in July.

I wish I had my TJ back so I could go on the Lake District run, if you want a green lane to remember, drive the Gatesgarth Pass in a Jeep.

I will start a new thread soon, is it a restoration or a build?

Tim.