Summer Camp - July 2015 - Peterborough

Jules

• Platinum Member

Thank you for a super good weekend. Everything was perfect! Great location, good music, nice people, fantastic weather (still have to figure out how you managed the weather) and lots of fun.

A big thank you to Stewart and the JOC crew for making this event a great one.

image.thumb.jpg.1af36f112f58ec7ae71f8a1b12a95b18.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.5c68f2288aaadcee4afef62f60651002.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.baddffc29295949516b68159a1591934.jpg

• Administrators

Thanks to everyone that came along to Summer Camp it was good to see some new faces as well as old! The weekend raised £500 for the Henry Surtees Foundation ! So thanks for your support ! This year was the first annual event for the Club!  we plan to build on this success for 2016 and grow it  into an even larger event! Myself and the team will be looking at potential dates very soon and will be putting these forward !

Also a big thank you to our Club Supporters who made a contribution to the event Nene Overland, Stoneacre Jeep Peterborough and Jeep UK for providing the pro drivers, Cherokee Trailhawk and Renegade Trailhawk for us to get a real drive in! Also some raffle Prizes donated from Jeep UK and a waxoyl treatment from Nene Overland that (Snowman) Rex won!

Now onto the next event in August at the AACI Billing show https://www.jeepowners.club/forum/index.php/topic,4871.0.html

• Platinum Member

Just caught this moment from the hill top and it immediately reminded me of a film. ;)

• Platinum Member
jeepjimboy

WHOOPS didn't mean to do that, not in 2H anyway  :icon_e_confused:

1_Yarwell_07-2015.thumb.jpg.654e7a3e5d47daa7a19557c94daba616.jpg

4_Yarwell_07-2015.thumb.jpg.c136c94de613ed50060a134fd0f82982.jpg

• Trade Member

Gutted i missed this! looks like you all had a good time! Ill make sure i am at the next one !

Alex

• Platinum Member
Billet J44P

Brilliant weekend, thanks to the JOC TEAM for organising and great to meet so many members. :zozz_newbie:

Great weekend everyone, glad you all enjoyed yourselves.

For those on Saturday's winch training and the discussion regarding winch alignment.

The following is a pic of my AEV winch mount and it has elongated mounting holes which should allow correction of any miss alignment.

image.thumb.jpg.ea2c36f14fb9b66e321deaab6844b74e.jpg

• Platinum Member
chunkycyclist

A very good weekend and thoroughly enjoyed. Also a heartfelt thank you to everyone for being so kind and helpful  to the hop-a-long :-)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• Administrators

A very good weekend and thoroughly enjoyed. Also a heartfelt thank you to everyone for being so kind and helpful  to the hop-a-long :-)

Was good to see you Bernie ! Hope your recovery speeds along ready for August  :glasses:

• Platinum Member
chunkycyclist

Thank you, I will be there :-)

• Platinum Member

Super weekend thanks to Stewart and the team for organisation and Paul and Sophi for lots of usfull tips and advice, great weather too. Looking forward to the next one.  :wav1

• Platinum Member

So, would I be correct in thinking that we should be planning something for you all again in 2016 very similar?

This is a rethorical question, right?  :whip:

Off course, mate!  :wav2

• Platinum Member

Looks like you all had great fun, Personally if I was there I would prob be in the middle of that water, it just calls my name, after all I am an Aquarius LOL. 

Looks like you all had great fun, Personally if I was there I would prob be in the middle of that water, it just calls my name, after all I am an Aquarius LOL.

So we expect to see you, no excuse now, at our next event, the American car show Billing?

Billing AQUA drome it is at  :great: :glasses:

• Platinum Member

The aftermath of Lucasz Jeep 'swimming'

Hope all is fine with the Jeep !!

hello All :wav1

Jeep is ok (Chinese snorkel done job :great:) + great team in local car wash :na:

just waiting for  GOVERNOR PRESSURE SOLENOID SENSOR SET from US and MOPAR ATF+4  as i need change oil in gearbox (new modification gearbox breather need go much higher :icon_e_biggrin:)

see you all in next meet

• Platinum Member

So we expect to see you, no excuse now, at our next event, the American car show Billing?

Billing AQUA drome it is at  :great: :glasses:

444 miles round trip is a little out the way for me, cost me £135 in fuel when I went to Parkwood lol, new battery on the way home and a alternator rebuild once home. would love to come to more but distance, work commitments and pennies limit what I can do.

• Administrators

hello All :wav1

Jeep is ok (Chinese snorkel done job :great:) + great team in local car wash :na:

just waiting for  GOVERNOR PRESSURE SOLENOID SENSOR SET from US and MOPAR ATF+4  as i need change oil in gearbox (new modification gearbox breather need go much higher :icon_e_biggrin:)

see you all in next meet

Tip for next time ! Pond weed means it could be deep!! Water has so many hidden dangers though yet we all get atracted  to it!!  :scratch:

By the way I have snorkel too mostly for clean air and a little protection on water fording ! But let's not forget. All the electronics etc that is not so happy so the snorkel is not the only  solution ! Best avoid deep water if poss !

Shame we missed you on the camp Saturday night too !! See you at billing in August ?

• Platinum Member

Really enjoyed the weekend so a huge thank you to the whole team at JOC I don't envy you, to put the event on must have taken enormous amounts of your personal time. Sorry I didn't get to spend much time with everyone it was my wife's first time off road and camping so wanted to make sure she was enjoying herself.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member

Really enjoyed the weekend so a huge thank you to the whole team at JOC I don't envy you, to put the event on must have taken enormous amounts of your personal time. Sorry I didn't get to spend much time with everyone it was my wife's first time off road and camping so wanted to make sure she was enjoying herself.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hey Paul, was great seeing you on the weekend

Hope your wife enjoyed the weekend, and she'll join again on the next one

• Platinum Member

Hello All,

Really nice and loads of pictures here and in the album. I just was wondering if anyone knows who made the pictures off the water crossing. You remember the fellow who was parked up with the blue WJ and taking all the fotos?

I spoke to him and he said he would upload them, but I cannot find any of them.

If anyone knows his name, could you ping it over, please?

Thanks a lot

Axel