Album: Parkwood 4x4 Tong

jocadmin

• Platinum Member

[smg id=1704,1705,1706,1707,1708,1709,1710,1711,1712,1713,1714,1715,1716,1717,1718,1719,1720,1721,1722,1723,1724,1725,1726,1727,1728,1729,1730 type=box]

• Platinum Member

Well was a good day, damage is alternator is dead, had to stop off at Harrogate to buy a new battery to get it home, also passenger side step lost in action  :icon_e_biggrin:.

well here's a few of mine.

002_zpsofu6c64j.jpg

004_zpsugu7d6eh.jpg

023_zpsk56b3olz.jpg

046_zpsm0rqwbry.jpg

050_zpss803kbox.jpg

052_zps1q6jwx1e.jpg

068_zps5svwgy9e.jpg

086_zpszv1ginu5.jpg

088_zps87ayqtbh.jpg

096_zpspwpy26fl.jpg

Bet the isn't many places you'll ever come across another TJ in that colour other than at a JOC meet :great:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member

:coolphotos:

Looks like you all had a lot of fun  :great:

Didn't realise that some of you had also booked a swimming lesson  :icon_jokercolor:

• Platinum Member

We all had a great day playing. The boys bought two goldfish from the garden centre at lunchtime so they had a rough afternoon and ride home but they survived ok. Nice to see another green TJ like mine too!

• Administrators

Nice to meet you all on Sunday ! Glad you enjoyed the day! We was lucky as it didn't rain as much as forecast too!  :great:

• Platinum Member

Was a great day, nice to meet everyone and watch different vehicles in action.

Here's a video from the day featuring a few of you.

• Platinum Member

Hi Michael and Andy, was nice to meet you on Sunday and I must say you got some cracking footage and shots of the day, I will of course be poaching them  :great:

• Platinum Member

Looks like you all had a good time,. I had a semi dry day at a wedding in Bedford. Just the wind and a light rain shower , on Sat . Awful  driver back Sunday up the M1. .

• Platinum Member

Hi Andy, tis the tyres mate, they love Mud. oh and the lockers help lol. was one bit I could not do but was the only one I could find  :mdr:

• Platinum Member

Nice footage George  :great:

Your TJ managed looked to manage the course with ease

x2 cool vid George,  :great:

Andy, as you know the TJ is a great  off road vehicle, but we've  learned in the past from the vids and pics  George has put up,

what most of us would look at and think this will be challenging  or I'm  not tackling that,

George has no fear and will overcome any obstacle with  ease.  :great:

• Platinum Member

I don't know about that LOL, the one route I did not do was because I knew the winch would have to come out and the lay of the land would of dragged my arches up the embankment for 20 ft and the chances of them been removed were higher than 90% so I didn't do it :icon_e_sad:, I will return with my usual landie mates and gladly drag one of there disco's down it though  :mdr:,

On the TJ front  I play hard but, but also look after her very well with lots of TLC and unfortunately this also means expense but she is worth it.