Pub meet + lanes in Devon

kingrolo

• Platinum Member

There wasn't much of a response to the posts on Darcar's thread, so I'll try again here....

Can we get a list going of anyone who'd be interested in meeting in Devon for a drink and/or meal. We could always combine it with some lanes in the area to make it worth a trip for people further away. Once we get a few takers we can talk dates and venues.

There's plenty of options in and around devon for everyone. Come on guys.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

You guys don't know what you're missing... :icon_bounce:

IMG_2227.thumb.JPG.68c0cb9f0506c11b0411bbb95366be56.JPG

• Platinum Member

Sounds like a plan.  Happy to come down and meet up for a meal/drink.  I'd not be doing the lanes bit though but happy to flag wave for anyone who does.  End of May beginning of June not good, the rest is negotiable :wav1 :wav1

• Platinum Member

:wav1 Thanks for the interest Pauline. Good job.  :great:

Now lets see how many others are up for it.  :sleep:

• Platinum Member

I would be up for that. Nice to do something local.....ish

:great:

• Platinum Member

Looking good  :great:

Another pic from the green lanes of devon..

11046958_1407932866179821_6484732680924325992_n.thumb.jpg.41608436976c52910c7edf92c4a93b69.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

Hi I'm in poole Dorset so something on the border would be ok for me. I did some good lanes with the FWDC in Dorset  a couple weeks ago, Morton ford etc good day out it was. I tried a pub meet but didn't get much response same as you. As you say some really good lanes locally dorset /Devon area, I think some of the guys are a bit reluctant in case of scratches or more serious damage which is not surprising as some of the jeeps are worth serious money and some of the lanes can be a bit challenging. I'm up for anything local so if enough interest to organise a day out with say a pub lunch and a few lanes etc could be a good start.

• Platinum Member

Thanks Rex,

I'll start working on some dates and a venue. Typically I'm now busy until after the AOC in france. But May and June are looking good for me.  :great:

• 4 months later...