New member - Gloucestershire

jerryg

• Platinum Member

Hi all,

Just joined the Club. Been a Jeep owner for many years, having had a Cherokee Mk1 and now a KJ from new since 2007. (2.8 CRD Limited) Superb motor, comfortable, good towing vehicle, economical, and very capable off road. Done Wild in Wales, Wessex Wanderer and Yorkshire Dales, and several other 'Lane' trips.  Have recovered several Land Rovers and a Mitsubishi Pajero along with a 5 ton horse box and various 'family' cars at events.

2 inch lift via Old Emu springs and dampers, Safari Snorkel, ASFIR underbody plates,Cooper STT MT's on steels, ARB winch bumper, and Warn 9500 lbs winch.

Am a member of my local 4x4 Response Team.

Due to some over zealous off roading have replaced an exploded front diff, and after helping out in Somerset floods last year had to replace flywheel and clutch. All done on my gravel driveway, bit hard on the back!, so I know a bit about the KJ now!

Look forward to meeting some of you guys in the future. But beware if you live in Gloucestershire or Worcestershire, I'm recruiting for GW4x4R!

MudTerrains_007.thumb.JPG.1fbb6028c6282372e4ccdace3521a143.JPG

• Platinum Member

:coolphotos:  Wow, fully equipped and ready for action. N I C E  :great:

• Administrators

Hi and welcome  :wav2  and thanks for putting your hand up to help via the other post ! :great:

Welcome to you, and your Jeep.

Looks like it will more than cope with our Jeep Owners Club events........and more besides!

Hope to see you on some of them soon?

• Platinum Member

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I'm hoping to get out & about on JOC events soon as. So far a lot of dates clash with other things I'm involved with, but there's still plenty of months left this year! That's the trouble with being retired, not enough time for everything on the bucket list!

See you soon.  Take care out there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member
steve-kay1965

Hi Jerry

Nice to meet you today.

A quick question did you see if any one accidentally picked up my wheel jack handle, it's the standard black one.

Cheers. Steve

• Platinum Member

Steve,

I got my bottle jack & scissor jack back from Range Rover guy, but I'm sure that was all.  I'll check tomorrow. It may be laying in the grass?!

• Platinum Member

Steve, I've sent you a message through club system. If you don't get it give me a ring or mail me on jerry7g@gmail.com.

Cheers.