Thetford Forest - Saturday 14th March 2015 - "FULL"

Jules

The event for the 7th has now been moved to Saturday 14th March.

Routes for the day have now been planned but could change on the day! A convenient meeting point will be be posted soon.

Those who have kindly shown an interest in the 7th event have automatically been carried over to the 14th March date.

Numbers attending are restricted to a total of nine plus leaders.

Club donation suggested £5

Group Leaders

Jules confirmed  :great:

46stm - Steve confirmed  :great:

Members;

- Steve1- Confirmed  :great:

- Arno confirmed   :great:

- Chris Redford confirmed  :great:

- Stonie confirmed  :great:

- boomer - Confirmed  :great:

- fujiace confirmed  :great:

- PhilD confirmed  :great:

- DXBPaul confirmed  :great:

Location for Saturday meeting point is below. Fuel and food services are located very near by should you require.

Find A11  /A1101 / A1065 round a bout.  Then A1065 north approximately 200 yards North on the right hand side is a layby. In here somewhere!

Coordinates 52.3410491, 0.535525.

Nearest postcode IP28 6AE

1000hrs start.

Thetford_March_2015.png.0a3c456559e476dc7d24c465bda88937.png

• Platinum Member

Super. That actually suits me a bit better :)

Looking forward to  it :)

• Platinum Member

Very disappointed that this is now moved!!

The new date might cause me a problem, haven't been out for ages and was looking fwd to this!!

• Platinum Member

Is this event still fully subscribed?  If it is, can I go on the reserve list? 

Since my Jeep is only three days old, I also wanted to ask if there is any likelihood of scratching paintwork?  Thanks.

• Platinum Member

Ok guys, manage to twist a few arms at work, so should be ok for Satuerday, 14th ;)

• Platinum Member

I should be ok for this date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Names were moved across from the 7th March date in order of those who showed at interest, to the now 14th March event.

Please could you confirm or decline your attendance soonest if you are on the main list and have not done so as there are now a few on the reserves list waiting.

Thanks for your help

• Platinum Member

Has the meeting place been organised yet, as will turn up anyway on the 14th and if full will still have a good day in the forest even if its on foot  :great:

OK, Saturday is now fast approaching for a trip in the forest! Routes have been planned.

From our calculations the route is approximately 35 miles. Majority forest tracks, with tarmac linking them all together!

Some of you have still to confirm or deny your attendance.

I need to know from those remaining on the main list if you are able to attend no later than 1700hrs tomorrow.

If I do not hear from you I will allocate the positions to those on the reserves list to enable them to plan for the weekend.

Jules

• Administrators

As far as we know it is not scratchy ! But we can't 100% say you will not get a scrach any more than driving some narrow country lanes?

Event now full. Excellent.

It would be advisable to bring any refreshments and a packed lunch you might want.

Those who want to bring cats, dogs, livestock, etc can do so providing they are restrained at all times when outside of the Jeep, and you clear up any sh1t after them!

As with all Jeep Owners Club events a CB radio will be a great asset.

Thunderpole currently offer Jeep Owners Club members a discount if you are thinking of getting one or even two!  :great:

Check out our members discount section

Location now added to first post and start time.

PhilD you are now added to the group. As with all our events, if in any doubt please stop and ask. We are always more than willing to help.

• Platinum Member
chunkycyclist

Guys I am sorry but had follow up re my back today and have (frustratingly) been advised not to go bouncing around off road yet. My back has not recovered well enough after hospital last week. My apologies and hopefully someone can fill my slot.

• Platinum Member

Was a great day out, thx guys!!

Took a pic or 2, will share it in a bit