4x4 Day at Yarwell Peterborough Feb 07th 2015 Write Up

gochukr

• Platinum Member

Thoroughly enjoyed it, even as a passenger this time. Will bring mine next time :icon_e_biggrin:

All my pics uploaded to the Yarwell Album page. Including this one

Thanks "The JOC Team"

P2070619_1024.thumb.jpg.f2478f6f7ad6c22702b3a8a27e70a115.jpg

• Platinum Member

This was the first event of yours that I have been to and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Friendly people, definitely will attend future events. 

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member

Excellent day,  :great:

Big Thank you Stewart and team.

Great site and was in great company.

Also Thanks to Paul from Nene Overland,  Great Guy, looked after us really well and kept us from getting into to much trouble.

• Platinum Member

Really had a GREAT time and enjoyed every second of it. Very nice people and all. Special thanks to General Confusion, Steve, for pulling me out the mud trap!  :zozz_newbie:

• Platinum Member

Once again, thank you for a really enjoyable day.......even though I did rather monopolise Darren!  :icon_lol: See you all again soonish.

• Platinum Member

Thanks for a fantastic day. :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin:

Really well organised. Lovely to meet everyone.

Hope to see you out again soon :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_e_biggrin:

Bryan

• Platinum Member

PS dunno why but I can't view the yarwell album, says error #2036 whatever that means. That's on phone not tried pc yet.

• Platinum Member

PS dunno why but I can't view the yarwell album, says error #2036 whatever that means. That's on phone not tried pc yet.

Yes looks odd Steve. I uploaded quite a few when I got home yesterday afternoon, from my desktop. Couldn't see the later on my tablet, nor on the S4 now??

• Platinum Member

For my first time out in my Polar Yarwell was perfect. Had so much fun, a really good day for all the family  :great:

Thanks for organising, it was great to see so many Jeeps out to play!

• Platinum Member

I get the same error message and have tried various things but nothing works.  I assumed it was my laptop as it has been a tad difficult of late..... but as I'm not alone maybe it isn't my laptop.

• Platinum Member

Great day yesterday, not enjoying the clearing up today though been washed twice and still got sand/mud everywhere haven't even started the inside yet which has a 1 inch crust that hasn't quite dried yet!

This was waiting on the jet wash last night.

Anyone get a picture of me stuck before Steve dragged me out?

20150207_1704091.thumb.jpg.c9461b8ba502133cb8cd87146da31a51.jpg

• Platinum Member

I added two photos yesterday, can see them but they are upsidedown  :icon_lol:, will try again later

• Administrators

Should be viewable now! !

• Platinum Member

Glad you had a good day. Was not able to make it due to being ill all Friday and Saturday,  still not great now

• Platinum Member
rougeraven117

Had a blast and I know myself and the rest of the American's from Local bases had a blast and can't wait for the Car show in April!  Was also trying to get ahold of the guy that was driving a black Jeep JK but rode around with else as well!

• Administrators

Glad you had a good day. Was not able to make it due to being ill all Friday and Saturday,  still not great now

Hope you feel better soon!

• Administrators

Had a blast and I know myself and the rest of the American's from Local bases had a blast and can't wait for the Car show in April!  Was also trying to get ahold of the guy that was driving a black Jeep JK but rode around with else as well!

Looked like you guys had a fun day! Thanks for coming along :great:

• Platinum Member

Think that has to be the highest attendance at a JOC event yet .....Well done guys  :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: