American Auto Club international Spring 17/18/19 April 2015 & Use of Local 4x4 course

stewart

• Administrators

• Jeep Owners Club will be again having a stand at the AACI  Spring Nationals  event! This was a great event last August So bring you Jeep down! Any Jeep is welcome from a brand New Grand Cherokee to Wilys ! There will be also use of the local 4x4 track part of which goes though the edge of a lake !

We need to get the Ball rolling with this folks!

Camping is available  for the weekend,
http://www.billingaquadrome.com/holidays/camping  , Or if you want to just rock up on either day it is £10.00 per car with passengers for the whole day in which you can take in everything  going on .
If people want to join us for a weekend of American Cars , Jeeps , 4x4 driving , Side stalls , including trade stands , market stalls memorabilia etc . A large refreshment / hospitality tent , , Live music on Saturday night and maybe a BBQ depending on numbers attending .
The Sunday being more relaxed   

The AACI  Spring Nationals  event  http://www.billingaquadrome.com/event-detail/66

Thanks Mark
Jeep Owners Club Area Rep

Attendee's

Saturday Club Stand  

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mark

• C6REW

• stewart

• El Guapo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Platinum Member

I think I can do this one but not sure yet if both days, please put me down for now for both days.

• Platinum Member

Please add my name as a definite to the stand lists for both days and camping.  Maybe the 4x4.

• Platinum Member

Hi Mark/Stewart

Put both  Paul & I in, with our JKs of course, for at least the Sunday .

Look forward to meeting up again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

Probably touring the Loire valley then .... 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

would really like to make an appearence and see some of you lot! my uncle builds custom motorbikes/choppers for a living and will be there too, so will definatly try and drop in on one of the days. what day is the 4x4 site?? or is it both?

• Platinum Member

Hi Steve , cant be 100 per cent sure as still awaiting confirmation on the 4x4 site but the Saturday would probably be the better day for it as the main show n shine and prize giving at the car show is the Sunday , ( nothing yet set in stone ).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

Will attend this one probably on the Saturday, and may bring both vehicles (Jeep & Pontiac)

• Platinum Member

Not sure I understand this fully.

Is camping in the same area, or a nearby field?

Do you want our vehicles on the club stand? If so can we take them back to the camp site or do they stay on the stand?

If we come it would be with both my motorhome and the GC Summit.

Just want to make sure I understand what will be happening.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

Chris

• Platinum Member

Stewart, I'd like to attend the event both days. I'll be camping on the Saturday night for the bbq and music. It would be great to get some use from the 4x4 site too. The rest of the time I'm happy to give the old girl a shine and leave it on the stand.

:great: Peter.

• Platinum Member

Hi all,

Could do with some advise based on my post above.

Trying to arrange my diary and would love to come to this as long as I know what is going on.

More questions!

Do we book and pay direct or just confirm here?

Anyone turning up on Thursday evening?

Regards

Chris

• Platinum Member

Just incase you think it is just you, you are not alone in waiting to hear what the arrangements are. I was planning on going down on the Thursday evening but plans had to change, but if I was planning to I'm sure I was not alone.  See you over that weekend. :wav1

• Platinum Member

Thanks Nelson,

I did wonder if it was me just being daft.

Definitely makes sense to arrive on Thursday evening. My only concern is they say pitches are for one vehicle only and I will be a motorhome and Jeep!

Regards

Chris

CMG20003.thumb.jpg.02a386710050baa3283f5f4964f3190f.jpg

• Platinum Member

Hi Chris , Camping is on the Aquadrome site in fields directly adjacent to the arena , a few of the AACI guys have motor homes the best thing would be to ring the Aquadrome and ask them as to the cost of a camper and car etc a weekend pass normally gives unlimited re admsision to the site , there is a link on page one of this thread (.  Stewarts first post re the weekend )

• Platinum Member

Just telling Neal about the RV we sold last year.

Would have been good at this show!!

Regards

Chris

1.thumb.jpg.5cd6dda351266c4f4f7c36ac0505844a.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.7b3e5acad711e06efe3f3365d1d63078.jpg

Inside_1.thumb.jpg.851b475ed819866e96e77cfdbc457a61.jpg

• Platinum Member
rougeraven117

Forgot to mention Ill be 4x4ing to and plan on going up Friday so anyone going up friday wouldn't mind hooking up with you.  Working on seeing if anyother jeeps from the Lakenheath Off-Road Club want to go as well and will keep you updated.

• Platinum Member

Thanks Cody , you guys are always welcome going to contact the adjacent 4x4 site tomorrow and try to get day tickets organised for the Saturday, will update tomorrow evening . :great: