4x4 Day at Yarwell near Peterborough Feb 07th 2015

jocadmin

• Platinum Member

the man you are meeting for breakfast tomorrow :-) I'm sales manager at nene overland.

just trying to see if jake is available atm will let you know maybe tomorrow when you pop in? be good to see your jeep  :wav1

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stewart

• General Confusion

• robojeep

• Paul J

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Platinum Member

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 0MJ5367221071824D  .  :great:  Count me in

• Platinum Member

Jules,

you have a pm re the catering truck if you want him let me know asap and i'll sort it out.

• Administrators

We have been over to the site on Saturday! All looks good! But would advise to Keep clear of the Lake in the middle! The front page is updated with the start time so please arrive around 9:30 for a 10am Start!

• Platinum Member
General Confusion

Thanks for that Stewart.

Based on that start time, for people who have expressed an interest in running up in convoy, I will be leaving Waltham Abbey at about 7.30am.

If you want to meet up, Dalc and I will be at the car park opposite the Woodbine pub just of Junction 26 off the M25 between 7.15am and 7.30am.

If you are using Satnav, the address of the pub is:

The Woodbine Inn

Honey Lane

Waltham Abbey

Essex. EN9 3QT?

If you don't have Satnav, leave the M25 at J26. Follow the signs for the A121 Loughton. You will pass a pub called The Volunteer on your right. Turn right straight after the pub and immediately left into the car park. The entrance is marked with a horse trough with a thatched roof. The car park is opposite the Woodbine Inn which is on the left. If you pass the pub you have missed it.

I will park so that I can be seen from the road, I drive a green Wrangler with a spice hard top. I will also keep a listening watch on CB channel 23.

If you intend to travel with us, please let me know so that I know who to wait for. If you want a contact number, please PM me.

Sent from my Samsung Tablet using Tapatalk Pro

• Administrators

Another update ! There will be a qualified 4x4 driving instructor on site for anyone who would like some gidence on the day! This is provided ex as part of our day so it will be free of charge !

• Platinum Member

Would a non club member with a jeep be able to come along?

My cousin has a wrangler and might be intersted in coming along to see other jeepers at yarwell as when we have been before its always been over run with landys.

Matt

• Platinum Member

Would a non club member with a jeep be able to come along?

My cousin has a wrangler and might be intersted in coming along to see other jeepers at yarwell as when we have been before its always been over run with landys.

Matt

Hiya Matt.

Wouldn't it be easier if your cousin joined then signed up.

Then he can have ago.

He told me he had registered but hadnt had a email to activate his email.

Matt,

If you PM his email address used for registration, I will chase up for you.

Cheers

Neal

• Platinum Member

. Looks like it's going to be a big club turn out. Can't squeeze it in I'm very sorry to say.

Have fun!

• Platinum Member

Stewart would really like some guidance from the instructor please

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Administrators

Stewart would really like some guidance from the instructor please

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't worry we will sort everyone into groups when you arrive ! Those who wish to go and play on their own are free to do so!

I kindly ask everyone to read page one of the posting . We have now added all that we believe you need to know prior to arriving. Most of all, have a great day out

• Administrators

Just Checking that I haven't missed any payments? We prefer not to have a load of cash on the Day ! If you don't have paypal please can you let us know you will be paying at the gate??

Many Thanks

Stewart  :great:

• Platinum Member

Paid to:

Jeep Club Ltd

stewart.harding@xxxxxxxxxxxx

0158xxxxxxxxxxxx

Send to

Marcus Reynolds

8xxxxxx

Sleaford, Lincolnshire

Nxxxxx

United Kingdom

See you there guys ;)

• Administrators

Paid to:

Jeep Club Ltd

stewart.harding@xxxxxxxxxxxx

0158xxxxxxxxxxxx

Send to

Marcus Reynolds

8xxxxxx

Sleaford, Lincolnshire

Nxxxxx

United Kingdom

See you there guys ;)

Thanks  :great:

• Platinum Member
General Confusion

Based on the start time,anyone travelling from the London area is free to join us running up in convoy, I will be leaving Waltham Abbey at about 7.30am.

If you want to meet up, Dalc and I will be at the car park opposite the Woodbine pub just of Junction 26 off the M25 between 7.15am and 7.30am.

If you are using Satnav, the address of the pub is:

The Woodbine Inn

Honey Lane

Waltham Abbey

Essex. EN9 3QT?

If you don't have Satnav, leave the M25 at J26. Follow the signs for the A121 Loughton. You will pass a pub called The Volunteer on your right. Turn right straight after the pub and immediately left into the car park. The entrance is marked with a horse trough with a thatched roof. The car park is opposite the Woodbine Inn which is on the left. If you pass the pub you have missed it.

I will park so that I can be seen from the road, I drive a green Wrangler with a spice hard top. I will also keep a listening watch on CB channel 23.

If you intend to travel with us, please let me know so that I know who to wait for. If you want a contact number, please PM me.

The offer still stands if anyone wants to join us. So far there are four of us running up together.

• Administrators

The offer still stands if anyone wants to join us. So far there are four of us running up together.

Would join you but the plan is to run up on Friday night !